Center of Business Analytics
JUST WHAT IS BUSINESS ANALYTICS?
Business Analytics refers to the skills, processes, technologies and systems that help organizations drive better decisions by gaining insight into past performance and using data to predict future outcomes.
Our opportunities to master this advantageous field include:
- Business Analytics Symposium
- Executive Master of Business Administration with a concentration on Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Online Business Analytics Certificate Program
- Newly developed undergraduate major
Whether you’re deciding which college to attend or are mid-career, we have the programs you need to rise above the competition. Read on and enroll today.
OPENING DOORS FOR THE AMBITIOUS
Loras College is dedicated to providing the educational opportunities that prepare individuals to be top performers in both traditional and cutting-edge fields.
This commitment has led to the development of our Center for Business Analytics, the region’s leading institution focused on professional and organizational enhancement through the use of data science and analytic techniques. The intention of our center is to provide a teaching and research center for data informed responsible decision making for achieving organizational goals, with specific focus on the following sectors:
- Supply Chain Management / Manufacturing
- Health Care
- Finance & Insurance
- Sports Analytics
- The “Data Poor” underserved populations for which data is not systematically collected or utilized
The Center will collect, assemble, document and distribute data sets for educational use and students will have the opportunity to become familiar with data relevant to these sectors and faculty will be able to use it extensively in their classrooms and students will also be provided internship opportunities through both undergraduate and graduate studies.