CLASS OF 2021
Unfortunately our scheduled orientation dates are closed, however it’s still not too late to register for the fall semester. Contact us as soon as possible at 563.588.7236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on registration options.
Please Note: A Loras Admission login and password is required to sign up for the available Orientation and Registration dates below. If you are unsure of your login and password, call us at 563.588.7234 or email email@example.com.
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 [ full/registration closed ]
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 [ full/registration closed ]
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 [ full/registration closed ]
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 [full/registration closed ]
- August 2017 [TBA]
Loras College Orientation and Registration is designed to assist new students and parents as they transition into the Loras Community. Students can expect to:
- register for fall semester courses;
- receive their Loras College laptop;
- meet other incoming students;
- learn more about housing;
- gain information about their role as a Loras College community member;
and so much more!
Sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis with limited space. You must be accepted into Loras College and have your confirmation deposit in before registering.
Parents will have the opportunity to meet other parents, interact with Loras College faculty and staff and gather information about how to help their student make the most of their Loras experience.
Questions? Let’s get in touch.
If you have a question, you’re not alone.
Please reach out to the phone number or email address below
and our amazing admission staff will assist you.
Loras College Orientation