Orientation Registration is now open
While we wish to be welcoming you on campus this summer, in order to ensure the health and safety of our Duhawks and families, we will be moving orientation to an online format to take place on two available dates: June 30th and July 8th. Students, here’s what you can expect:
- Live online orientation session. This includes:
- Welcome from President Jim Collins;
- Health update from the college;
- Information addressing frequently asked questions.
- Laptop & Packet Information: A step-by-step guide to owning your new Loras-issued laptop.
- Distribution of laptops will begin the week of June 1. Students must first complete the orientation registration and sign the technology waiver.
- And so much more!
Register for one of the following online orientation sessions at the links below:
- Session I: June 30th – 11:00 AM [FULL]
- Session II: June 30th – 4:00 PM [FULL]
- Session III: July 8th – 11:00 AM
- Session IV: July 8th – 4:00 PM
- For those unable to make either date: Alternative Orientation Registration
Please feel free to contact Loras College Student Life at 563.588.7206 with any questions or concerns.