Loras College Orientation and Registration is designed to assist new students and parents as they transition into the Loras Community. Students can expect to:
- register for fall semester courses;
- receive their Loras College laptop;
- meet other incoming students;
- learn more about housing;
- gain information about their role as a Loras College community member;
and so much more!
Orientation registration is now open for students starting school in the fall of 2019. Select and register for an orientation date below.
First Year Students
- Orientation Session – Friday, May 31, 2019
- Orientation Session – Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Orientation Session – Friday, June 7, 2019
- Orientation Session – Friday, June 14, 2019
Please feel free to contact Loras College Student Life at 563.588.7206 with any questions or concerns.
Please Note: A Loras Admission login and password is required to sign up for the sessions above. If you are unsure of your login and password, call us at 563.588.7236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.