Expand The Possibilities.
Invest In Your Employees.
The place to begin is to invest in the upskilling of your current employees.
Save on tuition reimbursement costs as compared to full tuition price.
Build stronger brand recognition as a corporate partner listed on the Loras website.
How It Works
Individuals employed by one of Loras College’s corporate partners will receive a 10% discounted tuition rate on the following Loras graduate and professional education programs:
- Master of Arts in Coaching Leadership
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Applied Analytics
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Education
- Cybersecurity Bootcamp
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Analytics
- Mental Health Counselor Pathway to Licensure
- School Counseling Pathway to Licensure
Employees must meet standard admission criteria for their program of interest and follow the standard application process prior to being admitted and receiving the discount.
Employer Partner Commitment
Lunch & Learn
Allow Loras to coordinate one ‘Lunch and Learn’ event per calendar year where Loras provides lunch for up to 20 employees while sharing information about graduate and continuing education opportunities at Loras.
Present graduate/continuing education program information to your employees twice per calendar year in the form of short emails that Loras will put together which will directly connect employees with program information.
Sign an annual agreement to secure corporate benefits to be renewed each July 31. Annual agreement will take effect August 1.