United World College
Offering alumni of any of the 17 United World College (UWC) campuses access to a Loras College education through a full-tuition scholarship
Loras College is proud to offer alumni of any of the 17 United World College (UWC) campuses access to a Loras College education through a full-tuition scholarship. Loras College stands in solidarity with the founding mission and on-going vision of the UWC movement. As a residential college, rooted in the Catholic and liberal arts traditions, we provide students with a tangible experience of community, deepened by curricular and co-curricular programs. We strive to ensure that students cultivate the disposition to serve others by responding to the needs and hopes of the contemporary world. Loras College invites students that meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for this annual, renewable scholarship. Up to three (3) awards will be offered annually.
- Successful completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program at a UWC campus
- Scholarship that covers full-tuition and is renewable for four years
- Membership in the Loras College community for life
- Must be a full-time student
- Must live in campus housing
- Must maintain good academic standing each year
Applying for the United World College Alumni Scholarship
- Students must apply and be accepted to Loras College in order to complete the following UWC Alumni Scholarship application
- Students must complete and submit the Certificate of Finances form available from Loras College (international students) or the FAFSA (U.S. citizens)
- Students must submit our UWC Alumni Scholarship application.
- The application requires students to email email@example.com a 500-1000 word personal reflection on how you will carry forward the skills and dispositions developed through your UWC experience to your post-secondary education.
The priority deadline for submitting all materials is January 15th.
Login and password required for scholarship application.
If you do not have a Loras login, please contact your admission representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Let’s get in touch.
Feel free to contact your admission representative for additional information or contact us using the email or phone number below.