Celebrate the academic and creative work of Loras College students and faculty have completed at the fourth Annual Loras Legacy Symposium: Presentations of Research, Creativity and Service Accomplishments on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017, beginning at 8:30 a.m., throughout various campus buildings. The event will feature presentations of student research, service presentations and creative performances in addition to faculty research and sabbatical outcomes.
The symposium is an amazing opportunity for students and faculty to share accomplishments or research with the greater Loras College community. Expect a day filled with inspiring work such as: posters, oral presentations and art showcases.
Some items to be presented at the 2017 symposium include:
- Developing a Coarse-Grained Force Field for Phosphoprotein Simulations
- Effectiveness of Aquatic Therapy on Reducing Fatigue in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis
- Pachamama and Pipelines: The Effect of Industrial Development on the Indigenous People of Ecuador
- El Camino de Santiago: The Way of Growth Through Suffering
- The History and Economics of Minimum Wage
- Undocumented Immigration: Myths vs. Realities
- Paris of the West: J-term Business Seminar Experience in San Francisco
- Green Gold or Fool’s Gold? An Economic Analysis of Colorado’s Legalization of Marijuana
- Social Action Trip to DC
- The Use of Digital and Nondigital Resources in Developing Language and Literacy Skills in English Language Learners
For more complete details please visit loras.edu/legacysymposium.