Loras College 9th and 10th Semester Tuition Free Guarantee
In the ever changing dynamic of the world in which we live and given the uncertainty of exactly how the 2020-21 academic year will unfold, Loras College is offering a tuition free 9th and 10th semester to assist undergraduate students in completing their bachelor’s degree.
The strength of the Loras College experience comes from the learning that occurs both inside and outside the classroom. From internships to supporting Special Olympics events on campus, many accommodations will have to be made during the academic year to keep our students and community safe. Recognizing that much of what the College will experience this year is outside of our control, we wanted to provide some relief to students who are worried about whether or not they will be able to engage in all aspects of the Loras experience.
Eligibility for the 9th and 10th Semester Tuition Free Guarantee
All undergraduate students enrolled full-time for both the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters are eligible for the 9th and 10th Semester Tuition Free Guarantee. The guarantee can begin to be applied in fall 2021 for students that meet the following criteria:
- Student has completed eight semesters of undergraduate education at Loras College (12 or more credits successfully completed per semester) or completed at least two semesters at Loras and six semesters from another institution(s) that successfully transferred to Loras (for a total of eight full-time semesters).
- Student is continuously enrolled at Loras with no breaks in their full-time enrollment from the semester in which they first matriculated to the College.
- Student is in good academic standing as defined by the Student Academic Progress guidelines
- Students in 3+2 programs (Nursing and Master of Athletic Training) are not eligible.
- Coursework within the 9th and 10th semesters is restricted to undergraduate degree completion.
- Students may not use the 9th or 10th semester to pursue study abroad.
- Students complete and submit a FAFSA by March 1.
If you have any questions about Loras 9th and 10th Semester Tuition Free Guarantee, feel free to give us a call at 563.588.7575 or email email@example.com.
Review Loras’ FLEX plan for the 2020-2021 academic year, especially as it relates to navigating the implications of the ongoing pandemic.